Ethics Grand Rounds
The Center for Bioethics Ethics Grand Rounds feature prominent local, national, and international bioethics scholars who lecture on a wide variety of health equity issues.
Announcements of upcoming opportunities are shared through the Center for Bioethics email list.
The lectures are held monthly during the academic year over the lunch hour via Zoom. RSVP requested; see event details for link.
- Mark G. Kuczewski, PhD, HEC-C, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Jennifer Needle, MD, MPH, HEC-C, University of Minnesota
- Shannon Pergament, MPH, MSW, Community-University Health Care Center
- Aasim I. Padela, MD, MSc, FACEP, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Willyanne DeCormier Plosky, DrPH, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard University
- Lawrence Gostin, JD, LL.D (Hon.), Georgetown Law
- Rachel R. Hardeman, PhD, MPH, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Lisa I. Iezzoni, MD, MSc, Harvard Medical School