Ethics Grand Rounds
The Center for Bioethics Ethics Grand Rounds feature prominent local, national, and international bioethics scholars who lecture on a wide variety of health equity issues.
Announcements of upcoming opportunities are shared through the Center for Bioethics email list.
The lectures are held monthly during the academic year over the lunch hour via Zoom. RSVP requested; see event details for link.
Equitable Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities in Research
- Willyanne DeCormier Plosky, DrPH, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard
Approximately 25 percent of adults in the U.S. have one or more cognitive, visual, hearing, mobility, developmental, or intellectual impairments. In addition, many people will develop a disability at some point in their life and/or may be…
- Lawrence Gostin, JD, LL.D (Hon.), Georgetown Law
- Rachel R. Hardeman, PhD, MPH, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Lisa I. Iezzoni, MD, MSc, Harvard Medical School
- Lisa Eckenwiler, PhD, George Mason University
- Mary Faith Marshall, PhD, FCCM, HEC-C, University of Virginia
- Lynn Paltrow, JD, Pregnancy Justice