Ethics Grand Rounds
The Center for Bioethics Ethics Grand Rounds feature prominent local, national, and international bioethics scholars who lecture on a wide variety of health equity issues.
Announcements of upcoming opportunities are shared through the Center for Bioethics email list.
The lectures are held monthly during the academic year over the lunch hour via Zoom. RSVP requested; see event details for link.
- Jennifer Needle, MD, MPH, HEC-C, University of Minnesota
- Shannon Pergament, MPH, MSW, Community-University Health Care Center
- Sey Lee, BS, Community-University Health Care Center
- Mark G. Kuczewski, PhD, HEC-C, Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Aasim I. Padela, MD, MSc, FACEP, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Willyanne DeCormier Plosky, DrPH, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard University
- Lawrence Gostin, JD, LL.D (Hon.), Georgetown Law