Unpacking Bedside Bioethics
Unpacking Bedside Bioethics is a quarterly, virtual series for health professionals to deepen their understanding of clinical ethics.
Center for Bioethics core and affiliate faculty introduce foundational bioethics concepts, identify ethical dilemmas in clinical cases, and discuss how to apply bioethical frameworks to resolve those dilemmas.
This inter-professional series is geared towards physicians, nurses, pharmacists, chaplains, social workers, and clinical staff. Health professions students are also encouraged to attend.
- Jennifer Needle, MD, MPH, University of Minnesota
- Thaddeus Pope, JD, PhD, HEC-C, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Miriam Shapiro, MD, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Joan Henriksen, PhD, RN, HEC-C, Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Joel Wu, JD, MPH, MA, HEC-C, University of Minnesota
- Jaime Konerman-Sease, PhD, University of Minnesota